Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 5

Happy Saturday to all. This morning/ afternoon I find myself no where other than Starbucks, of course, just in a different neck of the woods we call Palm Beach County. And so, here I sit, latte in hand, imagining how to tackle today's writing assignment.

Day 5- Describe a song that reminds you of someone.

Well, I kinda covered this yesterday with the little story of my aunt, but of course, like any normal person, I have countless songs that remind me of people. The number one being a sweet little remake by Arctic Monkeys called "Baby, I'm Yours".This is really quite an emotional song for me, dedicated to me by a special someone who is no longer so special. The song really just talks about how no matter what happens, I'll be yours forever, until the stars no longer shine, until the rivers all run dry, until the poets run out of rhymes, I'll always be yours. A sweet little song that helps me to remember the special moments that we shared together.

No comments:

Post a Comment