Thursday, March 3, 2011

Double Blog day

Due to shear laziness and forgetfulness, I have neglected my self given duty once more. But alas, that shall no longer be. Here we have a double blog day! Followed by another one tomorrow. Just to catch up on lost time.

Part 1-
Day 01 - Your favorite song

As of today, March 3, 2011, I'm not fully sure that I have an ultimate favorite song. I can, however, give you the number 1 top played song on my IPOD.... and the winner is.... Congratulations by Blue October, feat. Imogen Heap. WOW. I have not heard this song in forever. Ironic, right? This song.... man I over played this song. My poor bff was forced to listen to it almost every day that we saw each other bc it was always playing in the car. I was introduced to this song by an old coworker of mine, from the Bux, that I haven't even seen in years now. He was in love with this band and the song. On occassion he would drive me home, this is before I had my own car and mom and I still shared, and he would always play this song too.
I really just love the lyrics to this song, although it is about love lost, as opposed to love won, but it really is just so romantic and truly beautiful.



Part 2-
Day 02 - Your least favorite song

Well, how to answer this one.... Shall we consult the IPOD once more?
Okay, I'll probably anger some teeny boppers with this next one, but.... I cannot stand Justin Beiber and his song "Baby". Sadly, I know the majority of it... and it pains me every time the song randomly pops into my head. When his movie came out, just weeks ago, the song was played everywhere I turned, and of course, while Im working, the song just pops into my head and plays over and over andover and over and over ( am I annoying you yet? Now you know how I felt). I finally turned to my coworker and cried to her in desperation "Pick a song, any song! Please!" A moment of contemplation later, she picks.... "Oh the wether outside is frightful"... fill in the rest. So there I was in the middle of February singing "Let It Snow" in the middle of Starbucks. yeah, it was a sight to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment